Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Foundation Review!!! Revlon's Photoready Airbrush Mouse Foundation



So I recently purchased Revlon's Photoready Airbrush Mouse Foundation in the Nude color. And I must say I love it! This is probably the first foundation that doesn't leave that 'icky' sticky feeling on my face..it does feel like nothing is on. It's so light and easily blended..and it does cover a little..i'll probably give it a medium coverage. The only complaint I would have about it is that I would like for it to cover more than it does. But this is, so far, my favorite drugstore foundation.









It is an air-tight can, and the nosel or pump does come out pretty fast, so thats something to watch for. It comes out like a bubbly mouse. But once you flatten/deflate it down it is still light and you actually see that a little does go a long way with this foundation.

No comments:

Post a Comment